The Mad Violinist The Mad Violinist

I found this attractive

That Violinist sure is mad!
Thought you did a great job on this. I was kinda expecting a longer melody, but the violinist is so mad, he just freaks out and play this awesome tune that makes you stab the nearest person.
8/10

Universe - WiP Universe - WiP

Overwhelming

This hypnotized me to another dimension!

Vapenbröder - Nyanser (Remix) Vapenbröder - Nyanser (Remix)

Tung

Eye, bra resultat! Vapenbröder fo teh shizzle

dark anxiety dark anxiety

cool.

this was pretty deep and dark, good job

Midsummer WIP Midsummer WIP

s0P4H 4we50me

sup fool, i want to hear moar of this, it clearly can be a deep brainstorm melody.. like in zelda, "Symphoni of Thoughts", good damn, i got goosebumps now thnx to the epic title!
as said, give it some few improvments, and you will have a golden record in yuor headset!
5/5

Mage Tower Mage Tower

hey!

I like it

Strawberry Fields Forever (KK) Strawberry Fields Forever (KK)

clumsy

Heeeya, sounds good. Really like your clumsy beat to it.

Tetris2011 Tetris2011

...

Yaaaaay.............................. finallly....................... another.............................. tetris remix................................
......

you get a 3 for trying

Mothership Groove Mothership Groove

Wanna hear a story?

When I was in Bruxelles, we went to a club, and we danced all night long. While in the club, I danced like a motherfucker, and I don't mean like the "beauty and the beast"-dance, I mean "flipping out" dance. I got tackled by the people on the dancefloor cuz I jumped up&down, dryhumped their asses, tried to make a breakdance (but failed. I just lay on the floor, cramping). Long story short, something made me wanna dance like a maniac, and I guess that it was the song and the countless numbers of beer.
Your song is in level with clubmusic, and I really hope you continue to make your fine music, cuz you have real talent.

10/10, 5/5

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

One of these days, I want to see "beauty and the beast" dancing like a feathermucker
I hope I continue to make my music too 'cause I don't really wanna stop just yet
Thanks for sharing B]

Blippblipp (modern 8bit) Blippblipp (modern 8bit)

ketenge